SUSTAINABLE LIVING IN A TURNKEY HOUSE IN THE AMSTERDAM HOUTHAVENS
Very unique house in the popular Houthavens of 150 m2, 5 floors, private parking garage (optional), high-end renovated and delivered turnkey and the possibility of realizing a private jetty with mooring for a boat. This stylish, sustainable new-build home is spread over five floors and is located on the most child-friendly car-free street in the Houthavens. Added together: enjoying all the space and luxury, without the high energy and long lease charges.
The house is part of the Pier 2 new-build project in the popular De Houthavens district, was completed in 2018 and has a very low ground rent. The current residents have had the house finished with high-quality materials. There is a beautiful wooden herringbone floor throughout the house, there are (recessed) spotlights, steel and brass are a constant in the interior and there is underfloor heating and cooling.
The finish and appearance is unique. Here, a sustainable new-build home has been transformed into a very charming and attractive family home, with great attention to detail.
The street in which the house is located is a very nice place to live; it is very green, car-free and therefore very child-friendly. Children everywhere are playing together outside and in the summer the street really comes to life, because many neighbors spend more time outdoors than indoors during that period. The house is offered excluding a private underground parking space with power point, which is accessible both via the basement of the house and via the ramp at the front door.
In the basement – with its own entrance through the parking garage – there is a bedroom with adjoining bathroom, a small kitchen and separate toilet. In addition to being used as a normal bedroom, this space is also very suitable as a guest room, office, space for an au pair or for individual rental.
The hall in the basement also provides access to the large storage room, fitted wardrobe with washing machine, dryer and internal stairs to the ground floor.
The living room with open kitchen is located on the ground floor. The kitchen has all the necessary built-in appliances such as an induction hob, combi oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, Quooker and food grinder in the sink. At the rear is a French balcony (located on the southwest). It is possible to realize a jetty of 2.5 x 2.5 meters here with a private berth for a boat up to 6 meters long.
A void has been created on the 1st floor with a ceiling height of up to 5.86 meters at the front, allowing a lot of natural light to shine in, which creates a spacious feeling. In addition, this floor lends itself well to be used as an office.
There is also a bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet on this floor (all accessible from the central hall). On the 2nd floor is the living room with an adjacent spacious and sunny terrace. On the 3rd floor (attic) is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. There are three bathrooms in total: in the basement, on the 1st floor and on the top floor.
In the current situation, the house has three bedrooms. By making some adjustments, it is possible to create two more bedrooms; one on the 1st floor (by closing the void) and one on the 2nd floor (see the two alternative floor plans).
Private parking space in the underground parking garage which is optionally for sale. Asking price: €55,000, buyer's costs.
• Total usable area of 150 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
• Possibility to realize a jetty with private mooring for a boat up to 6 meters long
• Three bathrooms and three bedrooms with the option of five bedrooms (see alternative floor plans for creating two additional bedrooms)
• Independent studio with its own entrance in the basement, eg. for au pair, workplace, guest room or to rent out separately
• Private parking space with power point in the underground parking garage optionally for sale, asking price: €55.000,- buyer's costs
• Roof terrace with power and water point on the 2nd floor
• French balcony on the ground floor
• Energy-efficient home (energy label A), including solar panels, underfloor heating and cooling, very well insulated
• Located on municipal leasehold land, the current period runs until 15-12-2065 and the annual ground rent is € 687 (the ground rent is indexed annually). Compared to the rest of the Houthavens, this concerns a very low ground rent
• The application for a switch to perpetual ground lease was submitted on time under the favorable conditions
• Prime location in the popular Houthavens where several good catering establishments are located such as Hotel Boat & Co, REM-eiland, Lars Amsterdam*, Karaat and Vessel.